Services and Solutions Delivery Intern with Scandinavian language
Dodane: Sobota, 25 Lipiec, 2020 04:08
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Inne
- Forma pracy:Pełny etat
- Umowa:Umowa o pracę
- Dodatkowe:Brak wymagań
- Pracodawca: Philips Polska
Opis oferty pracy:Services and Solutions Delivery Intern with Scandinavian language
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in the big multinational team (20 nationalities), where you will learn about backoffice activities of Customer Service.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Customer Service daily activities for EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Updating internal database with Work Instructions.
- Preparing Lean Daily Management boards.
- Creating database with medical equipment to be updated in SAP and Salesforce.
- Perform easy daily activities in SAP and Salesforce for various markets related contracts, billing, parts administration.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Student of at least 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies.
Fluent English (at least B2), knowing Scandinavian languages will be an asset.
Basics of Excel and Word.
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities.
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you.
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to @
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
- Wypromuj ogłoszenie
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Drukuj ulotkę
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie